European SAVE Foundation eNews
28 March 2011 | News story
Keep up to date on the latest reports from the field of conservation of endangered livestock breeds and agricultural plants through SAVE eNews. IUCN Member, the European SAVE Foundation (Safeguard for Agricultural Varieties in Europe), recently released their latest email newsletter.
The SAVE Foundation acts as European umbrella organization for the promotion and coordination of activieties for the conservation of endangered breeds of domestic animals and cultivated plant varieties in the form of live populations. Collection and dissemination of information as well as coordination and support of national activities are the main focuses
The latest newsletter contains updates information on:
- Completion of Feasibility Study: Conservation and Use of Traditional Knowledge
- Eurolactis is reviving the Tradition of Donkey’s Milk
- 5th European Seminar on AgroBiodiversity and SAVE Annual Meeting
- COP 10 Convention on Biological Diversity: the Nagoya Protocol
- The Reform of the CAP towards 2020
- Seminar on Semi-Subsistent Farming in the EU
- Newsflash (6)
- Important dates 2011 (extract)
For more information about the European SAVE foundation and to register for their newsletter please visit their website.