Project | Oct, 2021 - Sep, 2025
DYNAMIC INFORMATION MANAGEMENT APPROACH FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CLIMATE RESILIENT ADAPTATION PACKAGES IN EUROPEAN REGIONS
Overview and objectives
Climate Impetus has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101037084
Funded in the EU Horizon 2020 Green Deal call
IMPETUS will develop and validate at large scale a coherent cross-sectoral climate change adaptation framework at different scales to accelerate the transition towards a climate-neutral and…IMPETUS will develop and validate at large scale a coherent cross-sectoral climate change adaptation framework at different scales to accelerate the transition towards a climate-neutral and sustainable economy, empowering citizens and societal actors in the design of packages of adaptation solutions and related implementation pathways. This framework will produce Regional Innovation Adaptation Packages that will integrate the methodological, technological, governance, awareness, behavioural, economic, financial and pathway dimensions.
· Develop and operationally deploy Resilience Knowledge Boosters integrating all sources of useful and available data and knowledge, regional modelling tools, physical and technological innovations…· Develop and operationally deploy Resilience Knowledge Boosters integrating all sources of useful and available data and knowledge, regional modelling tools, physical and technological innovations knowledge and novel artificial intelligence approaches to create an open data space for sharing climate adaptation knowledge at different scales.
- Implement specific climate adaptation measures in the different demo-cases combining technological and non-technological innovations.
· Apply and validate novel artificial intelligence and visualization techniques to facilitate the generation of dynamic adaptation pathways also through a Digital Twin approaches.
· Develop dynamic adaptation pathways and innovation packages to face climate impact challenges in 7 different demo-sites.
· Extend and elaborate climate change resilience footprint (key performance indicators) as a methodology to track and assess the adaptation packages cost-benefits and sustainability in the different climatic regions.
· Develop a robust and validated strategy to replicate and transfer the IMPETUS framework to other socio-ecological regions and conditions.
Project at a glance